Our companion web site just came on line

  • mike_w8der
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 8 5:40 PM
      I see our companion web site at http://www.michiganFoxHunter.com just came online.  This site will be useful for holding lots of longer term information.  We have a lot more work to do on the site, but at least it is working now.  :)
      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 8 7:31 PM
        Mike,

        I must admit, you are Da Man !.

        Impressive. I want to thank you, as I know these web sites take a
        lot of time to take care of...

        Now, let's find out when the MKG hunt is... I'll post a query on
        the west michigan ham yahoo list..

        vy 73 to all,, de tom k8tb
        Message 3 of 4 , Aug 9 8:58 AM
          We want to say hello to two new members, KC8SWY and KC8ZMO (K8PRO?).

          When you two get a chance, tell us about yourself and what is going
          on in your neighborhood for DF'ng

          tom K8TB
          Message 4 of 4 , Aug 12 5:03 AM
            Hear ye, Hear ye...

            The Holland ARC is announcing its next hidden transmitter hunt.

            August 25, A Tuesday Night, at 7pm , a signal from an unknown
            location will emanate on 145.53 MHz, for 30 seconds, every five minutes.

            Your job, if you think you can handle it, is to find that source of that
            ether filling RF.

            The start location for the hunters will be at the Holland ARC club house
            on 8th Avenue. Talk is on 147.060

            You do not have to be a member of the Holland ARC group to participate.
            However, if you are not, and you find the fox first, you have to buy
            everyone late dinner.

            Just kidding.

            If anyone shows up with a doppler scanning antenna, they will be in a
            separate category. If you do not have any equipment, please come on over
            to the club house and see if you can ride with an equipped vehicle.

            In addition, there is a new Yahoo group out for Fox Hunting in Michigan:

            The messages are in the open, and you don't have to be a member to
            read them.
            To join this group, press the blue "Join This Group" button over on the
            right hand side.

            See you all August 25. Some sooner than others.

            Sheila and Tom Bosscher K8AJ and K8TB