[kq2h_repeater] Any Boat Anchor Collectors Here? Selling my Collins S-Line.....

  • Wilson
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 18, 2009

      ----- Original Message -----
      From: w2wp_dx
      Sent: Wednesday, November 18, 2009 11:33 AM
      Subject: [kq2h_repeater] Any Boat Anchor Collectors Here? Selling my Collins S-Line.....

      I purchased this to help out a fellow Ham who was down on his luck last year. Will be selling the 30L-1 Amp RE (Look Brand New!), 75S-3B Receiver RE, 32S-3B Transmitter RE (SOLD), 32S-1 Transmitter WE, 312B-3 Speaker RE, 516F-2 Power Supply RE. These are all in above average condition and NOT eBay pieces. (RE=Round Emblem WE=Winged Emblem)

      To get a quick look just look me up on QRZ.com or MyHamShack.com or e-mail me for High Rez photos.

      73,
      Mark / W2WP