Muskegon Color Tour Hamfest

  • kc8pcj
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 15, 2013
      Demos this year will be HSMM mesh & Winlink2000/RMS express.

      Link to flyer/table application form http://www.mcecs.net/Hamfest.htm

      post card V1LR

      73s
      Jim
      KC8PCJ
      In God I Trust.
    • kc8pcj
      Message 2 of 5 , Sep 23, 2013
        Only 21 tables left.
        6:00 AM to 8:00 AM Vendor set up
        8:00 AM       Doors open to all
        9:00 AM       VE testing
        10:00 AM     HSMM Mesh
        11:00 AM     Winlink2000/RMS express
        NOON           Its over until next year.

        Message 3 of 5 , Oct 21, 2013
          Well after a day and a half of rest, I need to thank All the volunteers, vendors, and buyers that made this event a great success. Many items were bought and sold and there were many eyeball qso’s that also happened over coffee and donuts. We do not have all the totals tallied yet but there was a great turnout. Once again thanks to all the participated in this years event. We are already talking about next year and more tables.

          73s
          Jim
          KC8PCJ
          In God I Trust.
        • kc8pcj
          Message 4 of 5 , Sep 29, 2015
            Only 18 days to the Muskegon Color Tour Hamfest. October 17, 8:00 AM to Noon. There are still a few tables left for selling your goods.

            Location is
            Fellowship Reformed Church
            4200 E. Apple ave
            Muskegon, MI 49442

            Tables:    $10.00
            Advance Admission tickets $5.00
            At the door admission tickets $6.00

            VE Testing
            Seminars
                Project Life Saver
                DX QSLing

            Vendor set up
            Friday 6:00 PM to 8:00 PM
            Saturday 6:00 AM to 8:00 AM

            73s
            Jim
            KC8PCJ
            In God I Trust.
          • kc8pcj
            Message 5 of 5 , Oct 15, 2015
              Less then 36 hours to the opening of the 4th annual Muskegon Color Tour Hamfest on Saturday October 17, tables are sold out again this year.
              We have 72 tables of goodies for you to shop at. Doors open at 8:00 AM.

              VE testing at 9:00 AM, Project Life Saver Seminar at 10:00 AM and DX QSLing seminar at 11:00 AM

              Vendors that will be there include:
              RF Adapters,    Amateur Accessories,    Dit – Dash,    JH Graphics,    Chicago Surplus,    Design by Suzy
              and many individual hams

              Also the Independent Repeater Assoc, and ARRL will have tables.

              There will be refreshment. Coffee, Wesco Donuts, water and soda.

              Please put it on your calendar for Saturday October 17, at Fellowship Reform Church, 4200 E. Apple Ave, Muskegon
              Talk in on the 146.820 repeater PL 94.8

              This swap is brought to you by:
              Muskegon County Emergency Communication Services
              And
              Muskegon Area Amateur Radio Council.

              73s
              Jim