Muskegon Color Tour Hamfest

  • kc8pcj
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 15, 2013
      Demos this year will be HSMM mesh & Winlink2000/RMS express.

      Link to flyer/table application form http://www.mcecs.net/Hamfest.htm

      post card V1LR

      73s
      Jim
      KC8PCJ
      In God I Trust.
    • kc8pcj
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 23, 2013
        Only 21 tables left.
        6:00 AM to 8:00 AM Vendor set up
        8:00 AM       Doors open to all
        9:00 AM       VE testing
        10:00 AM     HSMM Mesh
        11:00 AM     Winlink2000/RMS express
        NOON           Its over until next year.

        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 21, 2013
          Well after a day and a half of rest, I need to thank All the volunteers, vendors, and buyers that made this event a great success. Many items were bought and sold and there were many eyeball qso’s that also happened over coffee and donuts. We do not have all the totals tallied yet but there was a great turnout. Once again thanks to all the participated in this years event. We are already talking about next year and more tables.

          73s
          Jim
          KC8PCJ
          In God I Trust.