Fw: [TowerTalk] New strange sunspot

  • Wilson
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 5, 2009

      Looks like we may have a new sunspot being born for this cycle.

      One thing wrong, however, this one looks like it might suck radio waves from earth instead of propagate them.

      Time to get out your wave keepers from your storage closet or you may loose it all.

      http://www.solarcycle24.com/
      "A new sunspot may be trying to form in the northern hemisphere of the sun. The magnetogram shows it has reverse magnetic polarity
      compared to what a Cycle 24 normally would have."

      Bob AD5VJ