Re: [MichiganFoxHunter] Re: phone # change

    Message 1 of 10 , Jun 4, 2013
      Not really. And there is no reason to remove it. It has already
      arrived and been distributed and done its damage. You cannot undo it.
      The best we can do now is use the delete key and ignore it as a small
      speed bump on the information highway. The moderator can do a few
      things to try to block these messages, but it is not a perfect world and
      some spam will always sneak in in spite of the Moderator's efforts. I
      doubt he has time to scan all messages for safety and content.

      Just MY take. Happy trails, OM.

      On 6/3/2013 3:50 PM, Ronald Burman wrote:

      > Can you remove it?

    • Ronald
      Message 2 of 10 , Jul 26 12:35 PM
        Who cares.