Re: [MichiganFoxHunter] Re: phone # change

  • Ronald Burman
    Message 1 of 10 , Jun 3, 2013
      Can you remove it?

      Ronald M. Burman

      --- On Mon, 6/3/13, Richards <jrichards@...> wrote:

      From: Richards <jrichards@...>
      Subject: Re: [MichiganFoxHunter] Re: phone # change
      To: MichiganFoxHunter@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Monday, June 3, 2013, 3:12 PM

      I am sure it is.  We have seen this appear about every 60 days for some
      time now.

      --------------------------------  JHR --------------

      On 6/2/2013 8:45 PM, Ronald wrote:

      > Is this spam

      ------------------------------------

      The MichiganFoxHunter Yahoo group id dedicated to promoting Amateur Radio Direction finding, or "Fox Hunting" in Michigan.  We encourage your support in the cause.  Please feel free to contribute information about activities at your club and in your area.Yahoo! Groups Links

      <*> Your email settings:
          Individual Email | Traditional

      <*> To change settings online go to:
          (Yahoo! ID required)

      <*> To change settings via email:
          MichiganFoxHunter-digest@yahoogroups.com
          MichiganFoxHunter-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

          http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

      Message 2 of 10 , Jun 4, 2013
        Not really. And there is no reason to remove it. It has already
        arrived and been distributed and done its damage. You cannot undo it.
        The best we can do now is use the delete key and ignore it as a small
        speed bump on the information highway. The moderator can do a few
        things to try to block these messages, but it is not a perfect world and
        some spam will always sneak in in spite of the Moderator's efforts. I
        doubt he has time to scan all messages for safety and content.

        Just MY take. Happy trails, OM.

        On 6/3/2013 3:50 PM, Ronald Burman wrote:

        > Can you remove it?

      • Ronald
        Message 3 of 10 , Jul 26, 2013
          Who cares.