Re: [MichiganFoxHunter] Re: phone # change

    Message 1 of 10 , Jun 3, 2013
      I am sure it is. We have seen this appear about every 60 days for some
      time now.

      -------------------------------- JHR --------------

      On 6/2/2013 8:45 PM, Ronald wrote:

      > Is this spam
    • Ronald Burman
      Message 2 of 10 , Jun 3, 2013
        Can you remove it?

        Ronald M. Burman

        I am sure it is.  We have seen this appear about every 60 days for some
        time now.

        --------------------------------  JHR --------------

        On 6/2/2013 8:45 PM, Ronald wrote:

        > Is this spam

        ------------------------------------

        The MichiganFoxHunter Yahoo group id dedicated to promoting Amateur Radio Direction finding, or "Fox Hunting" in Michigan.  We encourage your support in the cause.  Please feel free to contribute information about activities at your club and in your area.Yahoo! Groups Links

        <*> Your email settings:
            Individual Email | Traditional

        <*> To change settings online go to:
            (Yahoo! ID required)

        <*> To change settings via email:
            MichiganFoxHunter-digest@yahoogroups.com
            MichiganFoxHunter-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

            http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

        Message 3 of 10 , Jun 4, 2013
          Not really. And there is no reason to remove it. It has already
          arrived and been distributed and done its damage. You cannot undo it.
          The best we can do now is use the delete key and ignore it as a small
          speed bump on the information highway. The moderator can do a few
          things to try to block these messages, but it is not a perfect world and
          some spam will always sneak in in spite of the Moderator's efforts. I
          doubt he has time to scan all messages for safety and content.

          Just MY take. Happy trails, OM.

          On 6/3/2013 3:50 PM, Ronald Burman wrote:

          > Can you remove it?

        • Ronald
          Message 4 of 10 , Jul 26, 2013
            Who cares.