1st Annual LARC Fox Hunt - June 8th, 2013 - 12:00pm-2:00pm

  • kb8zgl
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 3, 2013
      The 1st Annual Lowell Amateur Radio Club Fox hunt will be held this Saturday from 12:00pm-2:00pm. All are welcome.

      The initial hunt will be a short drive and then on foot in Lowell, MI (within 1 mile of the starting location). Then a second frequency will be given to those as they arrive for the intermediate hunt which is within 3 miles of the location.

      We will be using Automated tracker boxes for the hunt, but also providing voice and clues along the way as time goes on.

      The starting point is the FROM (Flat River Outreach Ministry) building located at:
      11535 Fulton St. E.
      Lowell, MI 49331

      The hunt will start following the LARC monthly meeting, which should be 12pm. Anyone who wishes may show up at 10AM to join in the LARC monthly meeting, but this is not required.

      We are very excited about the hunt. Frequency information will be provided to all who arrive at FROM when their mileage is given. Hunt will be based on mileage, not time to complete.

      Questions?

      Sincerely,
      Mike Wolthuis - KB8ZGL - The Intermediate Fox - LARC Treasurer
      kb8zgl at kb8zgl dot net