Reserve the date - June 8th, 2013 - 12:00pm-2:00pm

  • kb8zgl
    Message 1 of 1 , May 11, 2013
      Reserve the date June 8th!

      The Lowell Amateur Radio Club will be putting on a public fox hunt open to all hams.

      This will be a beginners level hunt with an initial mobile hunt and then a foot hunt.

      Initial transmitter will be within 5 miles and foot transmitter within reasonable hiking distance.

      I'm looking for a hunt box to borrow for the foot part if someone is willing to loan me one or I will build one.

      Further info to follow,

      Mike Wolthuis - the "fox" this time!
      KB8ZGL
      LARC Treasurer