Re: [MichiganFoxHunter] HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE !!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 31, 2012
      Thanks for the well wishes, Jim.

      As for the light at the end of the tunnel... I just figure
      it is either showing me the way out, or it is the train
      coming down the track at me.

      Happy trails.

      On 12/31/2012 11:55 PM, kc8pcj wrote:
      > HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE !!!!!!!!!!!!!
      > May god bless you in 2013....

      > If there no Light at the end of the tunnel, Just
      march right down there and turn it on.

    • Dave D
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 1, 2013
        Happy New Year to all the Fox hunters out there . (n8nbu)

        Sent from my MetroPCS 4G Wireless Phone.