HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE !!!!!!!!!!!!!

  • kc8pcj
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 31, 2012
      HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE !!!!!!!!!!!!!

      May god bless you in 2013....

      73s
      Jim
      KC8PCJ
      In God I Trust.
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 31, 2012
        Thanks for the well wishes, Jim.

        As for the light at the end of the tunnel... I just figure
        it is either showing me the way out, or it is the train
        coming down the track at me.

        Happy trails.

        On 12/31/2012 11:55 PM, kc8pcj wrote:
        > HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE !!!!!!!!!!!!!
        > May god bless you in 2013....

        > If there no Light at the end of the tunnel, Just
        march right down there and turn it on.

      • Dave D
        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 1, 2013
          Happy New Year to all the Fox hunters out there . (n8nbu)

          Sent from my MetroPCS 4G Wireless Phone.