New Member, N8NTC

    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 26, 2012
      We wish to welcome Gary, N8NTC from Walled Lake, Michigan to the group.

      Gary, this email list is supposed to be for all Fox Hunting activity in
      Michigan. Kinda tough to get some of the clubs to talk about it though.

      There are at least 2 groups in the Detroit area that have Fox Hunts:

      The Monroe County radio communications Assoc:

      http://nic-nac-project.org/~bcspro/

      The Motor City radio Club:

      http://motorcityradioclub.roundtablelive.org/

      Or you could drive over to West Michigan and really be challenged!.

      When you have time, please send the group an email and tel us about
      yourself.

      And Welcome,

      Tom Bosscher K8TB

      just outside Grand Rapids
    • n8ntc
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 4, 2013
        Hope this isn't too off topic, but are there any Grand Rapids area ham clubs/groups having a breakfast meetup Saturday (1/5) and who wouldn't mind a visitor from "downstate"? I'll be in Cascade this weekend dogsitting (and playing with a new doppler).

        Probably best to reply off group to my email, my-call at ameritech dotnet.

        -73,

        Gary N8NTC