THE 2009 AMATEUR RADIO PILLARS OF SOCIETY AWARD

  • Wilson
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 13, 2009

      Have you submitted your nomination for this year's Amateur Radio Pillars Of Society Award?
      You still have time to nominate the ham you believe to be most worthy!

      2009 Amateur Radio Pillars Of Society Award

      The Michigan DX Association is the home of the Amateur Radio Pillars Of Society Award.
      This year will mark our 6th offering of this beautifully framed award. This award is offered
      to all Hams in the Great Lakes Region!  Officers of the MDXA are not eligible unless it is
      for their work with "another" organization or community public service service.

      If you know of [ any ] person you would like to nominate for the Amateur Radio Pillars Of
      Society Award,please respond by contacting our Events Manager Dave Smith-KC8PCL
       with the nominees Call-Name-QTH and a brief description as to why you are nominating them!

      Again...this is for the Entire Great Lakes Region! You must know of someone who has
      done a great service for our hobby! Nominations must be received by October 30th,2009

      Submit your nomination by e-mailing Dave Smith-KC8PCL below!

      Requirements:

      1.Must Live In The Great Lakes Region Of 8 States and Canada

      2.Must be A Licensed Amateur

      3.Past Winners Are Ineligible

      You can view past winners below.

      W8VOM

      Charles L. LeMar  W8VOM

      Webmaster/Secretary  Michigan DX Association
      Visit Our Home Page!http://www.mdxa1.org/
       To sin by silence when they should protest makes cowards of men.....Abraham Lincoln