Re: phone # change

  • Ronald
    Message 1 of 10 , Oct 13, 2012
      Can not understand why you write people to, "bring it on - we are ready". Just what exactly are your ready for?

      Message 2 of 10 , Oct 13, 2012
        Me neither, but why should we care? Sheesh! I certainly don't
        care what phone service they have. ;-)

        Smells a bit like spam cooking to me... ;-)

        Happy trails, y'all.

        -------------------- K8JHR ---------------------

        On 10/13/2012 6:04 PM, Ronald wrote:

        > Can not understand why you write people to, "bring it on - we are
        > ready". Just what exactly are your ready for?

        _________________________________
      • david dewinter
        Message 3 of 10 , Oct 13, 2012
          These #s were sent out to my family and freinds , must have included my fox club opps. But this was last year why would this Ron Burman bring this up again. spam must be.

                Dave & Lynn DeWinter
                     (616) 710-7261
                   n8nbu@...
                            (º¿º)
        • Ronald
          Message 4 of 10 , May 21, 2013
            --- In MichiganFoxHunter@yahoogroups.com, david dewinter <n8nbu@...> wrote:

            >  Hi,
            >     We have change our phone #'s are new #'s are. Lynns 616 710-7262 and Daves
            > is 616 710-7261. We are canceling our home phone and going just with cell
            > phones. We have unlinited Phone (local + long distance) and unlimited textng,
            > internet, data, pic's, etc so bring it on we are ready. lol
            > DeWinter's Camper Rentals LLC
            > >      Dave & Lynn DeWinter
            > >           (616) 710-7261
            > >         n8nbu@...
            > >                  (º¿º)

          • Ronald
            Message 5 of 10 , Jun 2, 2013
              Is this spam

              Message 6 of 10 , Jun 3, 2013
                I am sure it is. We have seen this appear about every 60 days for some
                time now.

                -------------------------------- JHR --------------

                On 6/2/2013 8:45 PM, Ronald wrote:

                > Is this spam
              • Ronald Burman
                Message 7 of 10 , Jun 3, 2013
                  Can you remove it?

                  Ronald M. Burman

                  I am sure it is.  We have seen this appear about every 60 days for some
                  time now.

                  --------------------------------  JHR --------------

                  On 6/2/2013 8:45 PM, Ronald wrote:

                  > Is this spam

                  ------------------------------------

                  The MichiganFoxHunter Yahoo group id dedicated to promoting Amateur Radio Direction finding, or "Fox Hunting" in Michigan.  We encourage your support in the cause.  Please feel free to contribute information about activities at your club and in your area.Yahoo! Groups Links

                  <*> Your email settings:
                      Individual Email | Traditional

                  <*> To change settings online go to:
                      (Yahoo! ID required)

                  <*> To change settings via email:
                      MichiganFoxHunter-digest@yahoogroups.com
                      MichiganFoxHunter-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

                      http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

                  Message 8 of 10 , Jun 4, 2013
                    Not really. And there is no reason to remove it. It has already
                    arrived and been distributed and done its damage. You cannot undo it.
                    The best we can do now is use the delete key and ignore it as a small
                    speed bump on the information highway. The moderator can do a few
                    things to try to block these messages, but it is not a perfect world and
                    some spam will always sneak in in spite of the Moderator's efforts. I
                    doubt he has time to scan all messages for safety and content.

                    Just MY take. Happy trails, OM.

                    On 6/3/2013 3:50 PM, Ronald Burman wrote:

                    > Can you remove it?

                  • Ronald
                    Message 9 of 10 , Jul 26 12:35 PM
                      Who cares.