Re: [MichiganFoxHunter] Re: Dayton

    Message 1 of 4 , May 9, 2012
      Dirk,

         There is going to be a fox hunt Saturday night at a park a few miles from the arena. I somehow feel drawn to that event!

          tom k8tb

      On 5/9/2012 11:57 AM, kg8jk wrote:

      We are leaving Thursday night to drive down and then camping out there. I am going to try and find a nice attenuator and perhaps stop by the foxhunting forum. We are hoping to have another foxhunt this fall here in Petoskey in conjunction with our swap.

      73
      Dirk - KG8JK

      -