Re: [MichiganFoxHunter] Dayton

    Message 1 of 4 , May 8 11:02 AM
      Yes, I will be in Dayton!  I have to drop my wife off in Columbus and I am on my own!

      Mike@...

      Check out the great plug that the Grand Rapids Guys got in the May 2012 CQ Magazine, page 33, 34.

      On 5/8/2012 12:46 PM, kg8jk wrote:

      Anybody going to Dayton?

    • kg8jk
      Message 2 of 4 , May 9 8:57 AM
        We are leaving Thursday night to drive down and then camping out there. I am going to try and find a nice attenuator and perhaps stop by the foxhunting forum. We are hoping to have another foxhunt this fall here in Petoskey in conjunction with our swap.

        73
        Dirk - KG8JK

        Message 3 of 4 , May 9 1:42 PM
          Dirk,

             There is going to be a fox hunt Saturday night at a park a few miles from the arena. I somehow feel drawn to that event!

              tom k8tb

          -