Dayton

  • kg8jk
    Message 1 of 4 , May 8, 2012
      Anybody going to Dayton?
      Message 2 of 4 , May 8, 2012
        Yes, I will be in Dayton!  I have to drop my wife off in Columbus and I am on my own!

        Mike@...

        Check out the great plug that the Grand Rapids Guys got in the May 2012 CQ Magazine, page 33, 34.

        On 5/8/2012 12:46 PM, kg8jk wrote:

        Anybody going to Dayton?

      • kg8jk
        Message 3 of 4 , May 9, 2012
          We are leaving Thursday night to drive down and then camping out there. I am going to try and find a nice attenuator and perhaps stop by the foxhunting forum. We are hoping to have another foxhunt this fall here in Petoskey in conjunction with our swap.

          73
          Dirk - KG8JK

          Message 4 of 4 , May 9, 2012
            Dirk,

               There is going to be a fox hunt Saturday night at a park a few miles from the arena. I somehow feel drawn to that event!

                tom k8tb

            -