Re: [MichiganFoxHunter] Have Fun Anyway...

    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 30 5:42 PM
      Gee Laryn, we'll miss you. Ya, that's it. We will say we will miss you... :)

                  ol tom k8tb

      On 3/30/2012 8:37 PM, larynl2 wrote:

      Well here it is, the first hunt of the season, and my hunting license has been revoked for tomorrow. My chances for putting more food into the freezer are lost. I need to op a funeral at 1100.

      Laryn K8TVZ

      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 30 11:57 PM
        I won't be there, either... but I am sure they won't
        even SAY they miss ME !

        On 3/30/2012 8:42 PM, K8TB wrote:
        > Gee Laryn, we'll miss you. Ya, that's it. We will say we will miss
        > you... :)
        >
        > ol tom k8tb

      • Charles Nowak
        Message 3 of 4 , Mar 31 5:18 AM
          So sorry, you will be so missed - not. Sorry for your reason for not attending though.