Have Fun Anyway...

  • larynl2
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 30, 2012
      Well here it is, the first hunt of the season, and my hunting license has been revoked for tomorrow. My chances for putting more food into the freezer are lost. I need to op a funeral at 1100.

      Laryn K8TVZ
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 30, 2012
        Gee Laryn, we'll miss you. Ya, that's it. We will say we will miss you... :)

                    ol tom k8tb

        Message 3 of 4 , Mar 30, 2012
          I won't be there, either... but I am sure they won't
          even SAY they miss ME !

          On 3/30/2012 8:42 PM, K8TB wrote:
          > Gee Laryn, we'll miss you. Ya, that's it. We will say we will miss
          > you... :)
          >
          > ol tom k8tb

        • Charles Nowak
          Message 4 of 4 , Mar 31, 2012
            So sorry, you will be so missed - not. Sorry for your reason for not attending though.