Another piece of equipment for DF'ing...

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 10, 2012
      From the Netherlands, there is a ham who has introduced an updated
      version of a doppler DF unit. You can use the same antennas that are
      used for the Ramsey, build up his simple board, and plug it into your
      laptop, and use his free program.

      Even though I enjoy manual beam hunting, I'm going to contact him
      to see if I can if he supplies a PC board. This could be a good jammer
      hunter project. We could also park these at fixed locations and loot at
      them via the 'net.

      http://www.pi4wag.nl/index.php/pseudo-doppler-radio-direction-finder

      73 es dust off those beams..

      tom k8tb