Manchester Connecticut New Years Day Fox hunt

    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 3, 2012

      This year they had eleven teams and they all finished to find some hot turkey soup at the end. Length: 4.6 air miles. Weather: sunny and (sort-of) cold.

      Some year, we should probably try something like the Manchester hunt. It looks like they have a lot of fun!
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 3, 2012
        Nuts...Let's not do not something LIKE it...

        LET'S DO THE MANCHESTER HUNT NEXT YEAR !!

        This could be the reason I have to miss out on going to my In-laws
        next Xmas...

        Great Plan, Mike !