Kit cans at Dollar Tree

    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 11, 2011
      Guys,

      Speaking of kits, have you noticed all the different sized tin cans you can get for Christmas at Dollar Tree Stores? Several sizes smaller than a brick give me lots of ideas for hidden transmitters. ....and just a buck! One these cans and some camo paint would do wonders. I walked out of there the other day with a bag bull of cans -- good winter projects.

      Mike
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 11, 2011
        Good plan, Mikey !

        .