Re: [MichiganFoxHunter] Re: An 80 meter fox hunting 2W transmitter? Build it ourself?

    Message 1 of 9 , Dec 10, 2011
      Agreed. We could start off using multiple 2 meter fox boxes, mixed
      with our mini-fox transmitters, and start in a modest sized park. Maybe
      set out 3 or 4 transmitters to start with, and maybe figure out a way to
      make it accessible and workable for everyone, like first to find all
      four, rather than see how many you can find in X minutes, or something
      like that, so that we could be more deliberate than hurried.

      Message 2 of 9 , Dec 10, 2011
        Sorry for the double posting... I thought I accidentally deleted my
        first post... but, apparently, not. I wondered where it went ...

        Message 3 of 9 , Dec 11, 2011
          That's a good idea James.  Sounds like a lot of fun.  We have a fun summer coming!

          Mike@...