Re: [MichiganFoxHunter] The Next Hunt!

    Message 1 of 7 , Sep 8 8:07 AM
      I am not up to the task... but I will come anyway !

      I will get my antenna "in order" (ala Mike) but I might be
      a "little loop-y"  because I cannot pay "attenuation"
      long enough to find the fox.  Maybe I can "rectify-er" the
      situation, so I "gain" sufficient "capacitance" to find the
      "short circuit" to the fox and arrive first ....

      Please don't hide out on the lake, as I do not wanna
      "standin' waves"  to get   "in the swim"  ...

      Happy trails.

      ==================  Richards - K8JHR  ===================

      From: "larynl2" larynl2@...
      Subject: [MichiganFoxHunter] The Next Hunt!

      Are you up to the task??

    • larynl2
      Message 2 of 7 , Sep 19 8:00 PM
        --- In MichiganFoxHunter@yahoogroups.com, "Richards"<jruing@...> wrote:

        > I am not up to the task... but I will come anyway !

        Of course you will James. And you WILL hunt for ye ole fox.

        It should be a good night guys/gals. Is 6:45 a good time for <first RF>?

        Laryn K8TVZ
      • larynl2
        Message 3 of 7 , Sep 20 7:54 PM
          From the HARC relfector:

          --- In k8daa@yahoogroups.com, K8TB <k8tb@...> wrote:

          > And yet once again, Laryn, "I lay low for RF" Lohman will be
          > emanating from an undisclosed RF location on 145.53, starting at 6:45 PM.

          That's right ham peeps, Tuesday night it The night for RF. Tom "Got lost because of multipath" K8TB, and hordes of others will be flinging aluminum rods in the air in dim hopes of finding me. Come join the fun with your own antenna or catch a ride at 280 E. 8th St. in Holland.

          Laryn K8TVZ