RE: [MichiganFoxHunter] Re: Up and Coming Hunt

  • Michael J. Wolthuis
    Message 1 of 7 , Nov 16, 2011

      Just a reminder, it is ARRL Nov. sweepstakes weekend.  I will at MSU working to beat Stanford and that other Michigan school down the road….

      Watch for W8SH check 19 to be blowing up the bands.

      Mike

      Kb8zgl

      Message 2 of 7 , Nov 16, 2011
        The Ft. Wayne hamfest is also this weekend, which is where I will be.

        @kb8zgl - Go MSU! I operated W8SH many weekends in 1979 & 1980.

        Gerry ~ K8GGL

        Message 3 of 7 , Nov 16, 2011
          And Sheila and I will be at the Fort Wayne Fest.... So maybe, just
          maybe...

          ol tom
          Message 4 of 7 , Nov 16, 2011
            Thanks for the warning ! I was gonna go...