Re: [MichiganFoxHunter] Re: SWap and Foxhunt

    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 20, 2011
      James, that is some excuse!  I'll bet that the real story has something to do with your little Cooper not being to navigate the hills in Petoskey.  :-)

      I dare you to try!  If you beat Ole Tom, I will name the next local hunt in your honor.  I can just see the headline now "Cooper beats Camo Van".

      Mike@...

      On 10/20/2011 12:39 AM, Richards wrote:

      Tom and Sheila seemed pretty upset when I said I might go North to
      compete. So, I decided to stay home. I would feel terrible knowing
      they would be so uncomfortable.

      Message 2 of 5 , Nov 1, 2011
        I just got this email message TODAY ! Funny !