Re: SWap and Foxhunt

  • larynl2
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 19, 2011
      uhhh would be fun but <4> hours away :< I'll save my RF sniffing for the Almos... hunt.

      Laryn K8TVZ

      Message 2 of 5 , Oct 19, 2011
        Tom and Sheila seemed pretty upset when I said I might go North to
        compete. So, I decided to stay home. I would feel terrible knowing
        they would be so uncomfortable.

        Message 3 of 5 , Oct 20, 2011
          James, that is some excuse!  I'll bet that the real story has something to do with your little Cooper not being to navigate the hills in Petoskey.  :-)

          I dare you to try!  If you beat Ole Tom, I will name the next local hunt in your honor.  I can just see the headline now "Cooper beats Camo Van".

          Mike@...

          Message 4 of 5 , Nov 1, 2011
            I just got this email message TODAY ! Funny !