The "Almost Halloween" Fox Hunt, October 29th

    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 17, 2011
      Greater Grand Rapids Fox hunters: Mark your calendar for Saturday, October 29th for the "Almost Halloween" Fox hunt. All hams are welcome and we are assured of another fun hunt.

      We are currently awaiting final details from the Fox and will post them here and on the website as soon as we get them.

      http://www.MichiganFoxHunter.com

      Mike@...
    • Gerry Lerch
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 26, 2011
        I hope costumes are optional ;-)

        Gerry ~ K8GGL

        Message 3 of 4 , Oct 26, 2011
          Yes Gerry, costumes are optional.  But, we sure hope you can come.  You help make fox hunting fun.

          Mike

          On 10/26/2011 9:40 AM, Gerry Lerch wrote:

          I hope costumes are optional ;-)

          Gerry ~ K8GGL

          --- In MichiganFoxHunter@yahoogroups.com, "W8DER" <mike@...> wrote:

          > Greater Grand Rapids Fox hunters: Mark your calendar for Saturday, October 29th for the "Almost Halloween" Fox hunt. All hams are welcome and we are assured of another fun hunt.
          >
          > We are currently awaiting final details from the Fox and will post them here and on the website as soon as we get them.
          >
          > http://www.MichiganFoxHunter.com
          >
          > Mike@...

        • Gerry Lerch
          Message 4 of 4 , Oct 26, 2011