SWap and Foxhunt

    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 13, 2011
      From our friends up in Petosky... This should be fun...

      de tom K8TB

      Could you please pass the following information on to your members. Thank
      you! - 73 de KG8JK

      The Straits Area ARC is going to have a swap and foxhunt on November 5th.
      The swap will be in Petoskey at Emmanuel Evangelical
      church 620 Emmet St. (corner of Emmet and Grove).
      The swap will run from 8 am to 12 pm. Entry
      will be $5 and tables will be $10 (includes entry ticket).

      The foxhunt will start at 1:00 and go until 3:00.
      The foxhunt is free for all to enjoy and certificates
      will be awarded to all participants.

      Please spread the word and plan on joining us.

      You can contact me at kg8jk@... for more
      information and to reserve a table.

      73

      Dirk
    • larynl2
      Message 2 of 5 , Oct 19, 2011
        uhhh would be fun but <4> hours away :< I'll save my RF sniffing for the Almos... hunt.

        Laryn K8TVZ

        Message 3 of 5 , Oct 19, 2011
          Tom and Sheila seemed pretty upset when I said I might go North to
          compete. So, I decided to stay home. I would feel terrible knowing
          they would be so uncomfortable.

          Message 4 of 5 , Oct 20, 2011
            James, that is some excuse!  I'll bet that the real story has something to do with your little Cooper not being to navigate the hills in Petoskey.  :-)

            I dare you to try!  If you beat Ole Tom, I will name the next local hunt in your honor.  I can just see the headline now "Cooper beats Camo Van".

            Mike@...

            Message 5 of 5 , Nov 1, 2011
              I just got this email message TODAY ! Funny !