Re: [MichiganFoxHunter] FoxHunt Coming!

    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 17, 2011
      I am signed-up for Phil's Alzheimer's walk in the morning on the 27th.  Phil is having trouble getting help, so I cannot let him down.  Unless it is later in the day, I will have to pass this time.

      Mike@...

      On 8/17/2011 9:24 AM, larynl2 wrote:

      As a generic question, what force, natural or man-made, can stop us from having a hunt on Saturday August 27?

      Laryn K8TVZ

    • larynl2
      Message 2 of 5 , Aug 18, 2011
        Awwwwwww well guess we had better change it... I'll get back.

        Laryn K8TVZ

        Message 3 of 5 , Aug 18, 2011
          You are a good sport, L.

          Happy Trails.