Re: [MichiganFoxHunter] That Coldwater Group, they are having too much fun... Branch County Fox Hunt Pics August 2011

    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 17, 2011
      It would have been nice to know about that hunt. I might have gone...
      I would have gone to the one in Monroe if I had known about it in
      advance... I was in Detroit that weekend already and my host would
      have played along (he's an engineer) as my roadie. Maybe we can
      get those other outfits to get our group on their mailing list...

      Happy Trails.