Better Link.. [MichiganFoxHunter] That Coldwater Group, they are having too much fun... Branch County Fox Hunt Pics August 2011

    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 17, 2011
      OK, Yahoo likes to split this things up.

      Here is a TinyURL link:

      http://tinyurl.com/4yqw5j6

      Anyway, look at the pictures on the link he supplied.

      tom K8TB

      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 17, 2011
        It would have been nice to know about that hunt. I might have gone...
        I would have gone to the one in Monroe if I had known about it in
        advance... I was in Detroit that weekend already and my host would
        have played along (he's an engineer) as my roadie. Maybe we can
        get those other outfits to get our group on their mailing list...

        Happy Trails.