That Coldwater Group, they are having too much fun... Branch County Fox Hunt Pics August 2011

    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 17 3:29 PM
      I received an email from Larry, WB8R, who normally is a nice guy.
      But I think he was taunting me in missing a great hunt. They had a very
      nice turn out. Me thinks they need to see and hear Team Ottawa very soon.

      Anyway, look at the pictures on the link he supplied.

      tom K8TB

      Hi Tom,

      We has a great fox hunt this evening in Coldwater.
      It was a collaborative hunt and it was completed in 40 minutes.
      Then we reconvened at the DQ for ice cream n' tall tales.
      We had 15 present, including the guys with the awesome truck with
      the yagi in the back. They didn't win, tho..... Great weather,
      great hunt and great company. What a night!

      Here is a link to some pictures including some detail
      of the truck installation. Enjoy!

      73,

      Larry, WB8R

      https://skydrive.live.com/redir.aspx?cid=c6ae883672fafb3a&page=play&resid=C6AE883672FAFB3A!247&authkey=KaiBWTneJbg%24
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 17 3:44 PM
        OK, Yahoo likes to split this things up.

        Here is a TinyURL link:

        http://tinyurl.com/4yqw5j6

        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 17 4:42 PM
          It would have been nice to know about that hunt. I might have gone...
          I would have gone to the one in Monroe if I had known about it in
          advance... I was in Detroit that weekend already and my host would
          have played along (he's an engineer) as my roadie. Maybe we can
          get those other outfits to get our group on their mailing list...

          Happy Trails.