Re: [MichiganFoxHunter] FoxHunt Coming!

    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 17, 2011
      The IRA is planning a work day that day, doing work on the main
      GR repeater site. I am already committed to doing that. It came up
      first.

      ------------------
      Happy Trails.
      ======================= Richards / K8JHR =========================

      Message 2 of 5 , Aug 17, 2011
        I am signed-up for Phil's Alzheimer's walk in the morning on the 27th.  Phil is having trouble getting help, so I cannot let him down.  Unless it is later in the day, I will have to pass this time.

        Mike@...

        On 8/17/2011 9:24 AM, larynl2 wrote:

        As a generic question, what force, natural or man-made, can stop us from having a hunt on Saturday August 27?

        Laryn K8TVZ

      • larynl2
        Message 3 of 5 , Aug 18, 2011
          Awwwwwww well guess we had better change it... I'll get back.

          Laryn K8TVZ

          Message 4 of 5 , Aug 18, 2011
            You are a good sport, L.

            Happy Trails.