Fwd: A cool book about morse keys, for free....Good read 97 pages

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 12 6:53 AM

      Thanks Tom, this is a cool article --- Great description of keys and short articles on "Ham Pride".

      I especially recommend the "Ham Pride" articles for great stories to tell our grandkids about ham radio.

      Mike@...

      On 8/11/2011 8:42 PM, K8TB wrote:

      If you have ever read any article written by Dave Ingram, K4TWJ,
      you know he is a very good and fun read. Dave is now a Silent Key, and
      his family has released his last book to folks who would like to read
      the book for themselves.

      This downloadable book is a 91 page, illustrated, all about keys.
      Big ones, little ones, weird ones and cool ones.

      A great book to read, and for those who can't read, great pictures.

      Go to http://www.k4twj.com/books.htm

      and click on of the the two yellow "click here" for your choice of
      a high or low resolution PDF.

      Looking at the pretty pictures, tom K8TB :)