Well Hello Everyone

  • k8tb_en72
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 7, 2009
      Mike, this should be a nice source of info. Somehow we need to keep a calendar of events. I know that Muskegon is supposed to have two more yet this year, and I owe the HARC one. Maybe in a few weeks on a Tuesday night.

      Thank you for putting this up Mike....

      73 de tom k8tb
    • mike_w8der
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 7, 2009
        Tom, the calendar was a good suggestion. I have added the calendar to the menu of options. At this time, the calendar can be seen by anyone. Posting rules are still being worked out. Like the "for sale application" we have a little to learn here. --- W8DER, Mike