Outstanding article in the latest CQ VHF magazine...

    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 7, 2011
      Joe, K0OV hit another home with a nice article in the summer
      edition of CQ VHF. Of note is a new very lower power (15 milliwatts)
      transmitter from Byonics. Very cool. :
      http://www.byonics.com/mf

      Who is going to get one first? :)

      And while I don't see a web site yet, a couple of hams are making the
      tape measure antennas using brackets formed from a 3-D printer, using
      very cool florescent colors, More information from marvin@... I
      will email him to get more information and post it here.

      73 de tom K8TB
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 7, 2011
        I ordered one.

        Happy Trails.