Fox Hunt Last Tuesday

  • larynl2
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 27 7:53 PM
      Mike it was a good time Tuesday night! Thanks for getting a great bunch of hunters out, and the Fox+OM too. And I think we all learned something!

      See you next hunt.

      Laryn K8TVZ
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 31 4:21 AM
        YES.... THANKS MIKE !!! You have done a lot of
        good things for the fox hunting community this Summer
        and I also appreciate all your work.

        Missed you at lunch Fri. Hope all is well.