Fox Hunt This Saturday

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 14 6:00 AM
      Hope you can come to the July fox hunt this Saturday in Hudsonville.

      It seems that we have had a lot of hunts starting at this location recently, but it is central to several ham clubs and makes for a fun ham outing.

      You are more than welcome to come and take part. This is not a specific club activity, but rather, a loosely knit group of guys and gals that just have a lot of fun hunting for hidden transmitters.

      Hope to see you Saturday.