Fox Hunt in Muskegon

  • kc8pcj
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 6 1:33 PM
      I know its short notice but I was waiting on more information from the club, on the times for the dinner.
      Fox hunt will be at the Muskegon Club house. Starting at 2:00 BBQ chicken dinner will be at 5:00, $7.00 per person.

      Hunt will start at the club house 2888 Scenic Dr, North Muskegon. Talk in on the 146.940 repeater 94.8 PL

      Maps of the hunt area will be available at the club house.

      73s
      Jim
      KC8PCJ
      In God I Trust.
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 6 3:36 PM
        Have a good time. Not enough advance notice for me to make it
        this time. Hope the weather cooperates !

        Happy Trails.