Fox Alert

  • kc8pcj
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 1, 2011
      I understand there will be a fox on the loose somewhere near the W8ZHO Club House on July 9, just prior to a dinner which will be at the club house.

      Further details coming soon.....

      73s
      Jim
      KC8PCJ
      In God I Trust.
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 2, 2011
        Not much lead time. It will be difficult to move my previously
        scheduled matters. Darn.

        Happy Trails.