Fox Hunt Tuesday Night. You are more than welcome!

  • mike@w8der.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 23, 2009
      Hey guys and gals,

      Don't forget the "Fox and One Old Man" fox hunt at the Holland club on Tuesday
      night at 7:00. Everyone is welcome!

      Just follow Chicago Drive to where it ends at 8th Street and you are there. A
      picture of the clubhouse is on their web site at http://www.HollandARC.org.
      (Between Russ's and the train station.)

      We had a blast last week for "Tune-Up Tuesday" and we are READY. Everyone found the fox and nobody got lost.

      I still remember last year when "Team Ottawa" came to the MARC Fox Hunt and took the
      victory home. It is time for a "Team Kent" to balance the scorecard! (Or maybe "Team North Ottawa" or "Team Allegan").

      Mike, W8DER