Re: [MichiganFoxHunter] May fox hunt results

    Message 1 of 4 , May 26, 2011
      James, I am thinking that maybe we made a mistake not scheduling a fox hunt after the IRA Hamfest.  Do you think there is enough interest in scheduling one now?  You and Chuck are winners from last year.  Sheila also volunteered to hide again if you guys didn't want the pleasure.

      Let's see if there is interest and discuss it at lunch bunch tomorrow.

      Mike

      Message 2 of 4 , May 26, 2011
        Yeah... lets discuss it for sure !! See ya tomorrow !

        Happy Trails.