Re: [MichiganFoxHunter] May fox hunt results

    Message 1 of 4 , May 26, 2011
      Thanks Mike !!!!

      Seems sorta too bad we are not having a fox hunt at the
      hamfest this year. Does anyone think they wanna do it? If so,
      I suspect we could get one organized in short order. All we need
      is a hidden transmitter and a time to start out, and an agreed
      place to finish.

      Any traction ???

      ------------------
      Happy Trails.

      Message 2 of 4 , May 26, 2011
        James, I am thinking that maybe we made a mistake not scheduling a fox hunt after the IRA Hamfest.  Do you think there is enough interest in scheduling one now?  You and Chuck are winners from last year.  Sheila also volunteered to hide again if you guys didn't want the pleasure.

        Let's see if there is interest and discuss it at lunch bunch tomorrow.

        Message 3 of 4 , May 26, 2011
          Yeah... lets discuss it for sure !! See ya tomorrow !

          Happy Trails.