May fox hunt results

  • 20WPMorBust
    Message 1 of 4 , May 26, 2011
      The May fox hunt results have been posted on:

      http://www.michiganfoxhunter.com

      I will work hard at getting faster the rest of the summer.

      Hope to see you at the IRA Hamfest on June 4th in Hudsonville.

      http://www.w8hvg.org/2011_IRA_Hamfest.pdf

      Mike, W8DER
      Message 2 of 4 , May 26, 2011
        Thanks Mike !!!!

        Seems sorta too bad we are not having a fox hunt at the
        hamfest this year. Does anyone think they wanna do it? If so,
        I suspect we could get one organized in short order. All we need
        is a hidden transmitter and a time to start out, and an agreed
        place to finish.

        Any traction ???

        ------------------
        Happy Trails.

        Message 3 of 4 , May 26, 2011
          James, I am thinking that maybe we made a mistake not scheduling a fox hunt after the IRA Hamfest.  Do you think there is enough interest in scheduling one now?  You and Chuck are winners from last year.  Sheila also volunteered to hide again if you guys didn't want the pleasure.

          Let's see if there is interest and discuss it at lunch bunch tomorrow.

          Message 4 of 4 , May 26, 2011
            Yeah... lets discuss it for sure !! See ya tomorrow !

            Happy Trails.