Could we try for Fox Hunting Pictures in CQ Magazine next year?

    Message 1 of 2 , May 10, 2011
      Fox hunters,

      We have gotten good coverage in CQ Magazine the last two years (May, 2010, 2011) thanks to the clever writing of Tom and Sheila Bosscher.  I wonder if we can step it up one notch this year with a picture or two getting published.  They are asking for pictures.

      What quality does it take to publish a digital photo in a magazine like CQ?

      It is easy to see what type of picture they select.  There is always one with tape measure antennas, group pictures, one action shot and maybe a unique hiding place.  Do we have a fox hunter who is good at taking pictures?

      Information on where to send pictures and stories for next year's article is on Joe Moell's (K0OV) web site http://www.homingin.com

      DON'T FORGET THE FOX HUNT THIS SATURDAY.  SEE INFORMATION ON http://www.michiganfoxhunter.com .
      Message 2 of 2 , May 10, 2011
        I was once a professional photographer of sorts... what did
        you have in mind? Something spontaneous, or planned - posed ?

        Maybe we have someone in the group who has already taken a
        good shot or two ... we should all review our photo collections
        to see if we already have the sort of thing you have in mind.

        Happy Trails.