Re: [MichiganFoxHunter] Hidden Transmitter Hunt, Saturday, May 14 at 10:00 AM

    Message 1 of 4 , May 9, 2011
      10:00 AM start kinda crowds Chuck and me on time conflicts...
      I wish it was starting earlier.

      Hope to make it, but other stuff happens that day also. We will
      have to see if time allows... sure wish this started earlier...

      I like the "land or water" bit... cute. Nice to hear from you,m Tom.

      Happy Trails.

      Message 2 of 4 , May 9, 2011
        You have a fox box... want me to hide it for you ?
        Gimme a call, I would be happy to help out !

        ;-)

        Happy Trails.