Re: [MichiganFoxHunter] Hidden Transmitter Hunt, Saturday, May 14 at 10:00 AM

    Message 1 of 4 , May 7, 2011
      Great!  I am looking forward to this hunt.  But I sure need to practice after the awful finish in the April Hunt.

      Mike, W8DER

      Congregate time: 9:30 am, May 14, 2011
      Fox on air time: 10:00 am
      Start location: Same as last time, Family Fare at 28th and Port Sheldon
      in Hudsonville
      (Hint, there is an ice cream place right across the street)
      Fox will be within 8 airline miles
      Lowest mileage wins
      Maximum Fox Hunt Time of 2 hours
      Fox will be using Robo Fox, 1 min on, 2 min off
      Fox will be located in a car, on publicly accessible land or water.
      OK, the Fox will actually be a Vixen. One guess.

      Sincerely,

      The Vixen and her Fox

      Message 2 of 4 , May 9, 2011
        10:00 AM start kinda crowds Chuck and me on time conflicts...
        I wish it was starting earlier.

        Hope to make it, but other stuff happens that day also. We will
        have to see if time allows... sure wish this started earlier...

        I like the "land or water" bit... cute. Nice to hear from you,m Tom.

        Happy Trails.

        Message 3 of 4 , May 9, 2011
          You have a fox box... want me to hide it for you ?
          Gimme a call, I would be happy to help out !

          ;-)

          Happy Trails.