Re: [MichiganFoxHunter] Hudsonville Fox Hunt May 14 at 10 AM?

    Message 1 of 3 , May 2, 2011
      YES, THAT SOUNDS GREAT!

      MIKE, W8DER

      ----- Original Message -----
      From: K8TB
      Sent: Monday, May 02, 2011 7:50 PM
      Subject: [MichiganFoxHunter] Hudsonville Fox Hunt May 14 at 10 AM?

      Would there be any interest in having a Fox Hunt May 14, a
      Saturday? TX would fire up at 10 am. We would meet at the Family Fare at
      28th and Port Sheldon, like the last hunt. Either Sheila and I will hide
      together, or she will by herself.

      Any Interest?

      Tom K8TB

    • Alan Beagley
      Message 2 of 3 , May 2, 2011
        On 05/02/11 07:50 pm, K8TB wrote:

        > Would there be any interest in having a Fox Hunt May 14, a
        > Saturday? TX would fire up at 10 am. We would meet at the Family Fare at
        > 28th and Port Sheldon, like the last hunt. Either Sheila and I will hide
        > together, or she will by herself.
        >
        > Any Interest?
        >
        > Tom K8TB

        That's the Saturday of Tulip Time. More hams are still needed for the
        parade.

        73

        Alan NV8A